Head of Office: A/Prof. Nguyen Truong An
Office for undergraduate training is a functional office directly under the management of Rector Board.
The office is responsible for:
- Managing directly the training of disciplines and majors in the health sciences field with the current training scale of 10,200 students.
- Advising Rector to open new disciplines, develop training programs and detailed curriculum for all majors; managing training programs and plans by academic year and credit system; yearly implementing teaching unit and academic credit system.
|Address:||2nd floor, Building 2A, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy|
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy