Head of Office: Mrs. Bui Thi Nguyet
The office of student’s affairs is a functional office directly under Rector Board. The Office is responsible for advising and assisting Rector Board in student works including: receiving new students, organizing classes, political ideological education for students; developing programs, plans for management and education students according to stipulation of Ministry of Education and Training, Ministry of Health and Hue University.
|Address:||1st floor, Building B, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy|
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy