INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
|Director:||Prof. Vo Tam|
|Vice- Director:||Prof. Nguyen Viet Nhan|
|Prof. Huynh Dinh Chien|
|Dr. Le Van An|
|Address:||3rd floor, Building C, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy|
The Institute of Biomedical Research and Biotechnology was established by the Decision 1024/QD-ĐHH on June 4th 2012 of the Director of Hue University with the the following objectives:
1. Promote and develop research capability of Researchers of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy; shorten the gap between biomedical and clinical researches.
2. Provide high quality training, especially graduate training.
3. Provide high quality diagnosis for patients of the Hue University Hospital and Health Centers in the region as well as National Healthcare delivery system.
4. Develop international cooperation policies of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy in the field of education and scientific research.
5. Nurture and promote the development of biomedicine companies.
Education: capacity building for the Institute by master program of biomedicine, functional medicine for young lecturers and researchers from department of basic medicine.
Research activities: mainly focusing on following fields:
For infection and microorganism: performing researches on drug-resistant H. pylori, Streptococcus suis infection, parasite and micro-fungi infection.
Collaborate with Tokyo Metropolitan University on research about infectious viruses in Asia.
Collaborate with Purdue University of the USA and Torino University of Torino, Italia in researching on drug-resistant malaria and new drug trials in treatment of drug-resistant malaria.
Provide research facilities for researchers from the University to perform researches in Vietnam in PhD program of Tartu University, Estonia and Japanese Universities.
International collaboration: The Professors, Associate Professors and Doctors of the Institute have cooperative activities with researchers from many countries in training and study, particularly with Professors from Sassari University in Master and PhD training on Biomedical Technology, and the researchers from Japan, USA and Italy
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy