Improving Access, Curriculum and Teaching in Medical education and Emerging Diseases Alliance (IMPACT MED)
Project name: Improving Access, Curriculum and Teaching in Medical education and Emerging Diseases Alliance (IMPACT MED)
Sponsor: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through the Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN).
- Innovating and improving teaching / learning capacity according to STEM principles (science, technology, engineering and math).
- Teaching to enhance the capacity to collaborate and work in teams to cope with emerging diseases.
- Developing management and innovation capacities to ensure sustainability, increasing diversification and supporting disadvantaged students and students from ethnic minorities.
Project managing team in Hue UMP:
- Improving the capacity of training, scientific research and healthcare at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and Hue University Hospital
- Holistic tools for competence – based curricula to promote Dignity in Vietnam and Nepal/ DVINE
- Advance Medical Care and Rehabilitation Education
- Educating and Practicing Speech – Language Pathology and Audiology at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Education and Training of Human Resources in Service of Reform of the Health System (HPET)
- Capacity building for Nursing Faculty, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and Establishment of Emergency medical education system belongs to program “Leading University project for International cooperation”
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy