Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
Hue Science Festival
International PhD Students’ Symposium
Program Outline for April 27th 2018
Session 1: 8.00-9.45am: Opening ceremony
- Welcome to the Hue Science Festival by Rector Prof Cao Ngoc Thanh
- Celebrating achievements in international health science training in Hue UMP
+ Closing ceremony for the 4th Masters in Medical Biotechnology course and opening ceremony of the 6th Masters of Medical Biotechnology course; Presented by Prof Piero Cappuccinelli, University of Sassari, Italy.
+ Opening ceremony of the 1st course of PhD training in Biomedicine.
9.45 to 10.00: Coffee break, Networking and Poster Viewing.
Session 2: 10.00 to 12.00: Plenary Key Note Speeches
12.00 to 14.00 Lunch, Networking and Poster Viewing.
Session 3: 14.00 to 16.30 Scientific program
Oral presentations in two streams: Community Health Research and Basic Biomedical Research. Each presentation is 15 minutes + 5 Minutes for questions.
16.30 to 16.45: Closing remarks on the PhD symposium
Professor Nguyen Vu Quoc Huy, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Viet Nam
Professor Piero Cappuccinelli, University of Sassari, Italy
Professor Michael Dunne, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
The International PhD students Symposium is conducted entirely in English.
Submission of Abstracts:
Due Date: April 10th 2018.
All abstracts will be competitively peer reviewed. The Abstracts should be no more than 200 words, written in English, and be structured as follows: Title; Author names and affiliations; Background and Research Questions; Design and Methods; Results: Key Discussion points. Researchers should nominate whether they prefer oral or poster presentation. Decisions regarding oral presentations will be made by the Scientific Review Committee.
Visit Hue in 2018 – Hue Festival http://www.huefestival.com
News & Events
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy