Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
Hue, February 10th, 2018
Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium
Call for Abstracts
It is a pleasure to invite submission of abstracts for the 5th International PhD Student Symposium, which is a key part of the biannual Hue Science Festival, in Hue City, Vietnam.
The symposium provides opportunities for exchanging ideas and sharing the latest research results across diverse areas of health science. In 2018 there will be two parallel streams in Community Health Research and Basic Biomedical Research.
You are cordially invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations at the symposium. Please see the next page for the program outline and abstract specifications.
Abstract Submission Due: April 10th, 2018.
Confirmation of acceptance: April 12th, 2018.
Symposium date: April 27th 2018.
Venue: Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, 6 Ngo Quyen St., Hue, Vietnam.
Please submit your abstract by email addressed to:
International PhD students Symposium, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
The Symposium is organized by Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy (including the Hue Institute for Community Health Research and the Hue Institute for Biomedical Research) in collaboration with international partners, the University of Sassari, Italy and Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
For any enquiries regarding the program, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Hue!
Prof. Cao Ngoc Thanh, M.D, Ph.D
News & Events
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy