H.E. Mr. Paul JANSEN – The Belgian Ambassador to Vietnam visited Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
In the afternoon of June 8th 2020, Rector of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Professor Nguyen Vu Quoc Huy, warmly welcomed H.E. Mr. Paul JANSEN – The Belgian Ambassador to Vietnam visited Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy (Hue UMP) in the framework of his mission at Thua Thien Hue province.
Within the framework of mission at Thua Thien Hue province, H.E. Mr. Paul JANSEN –Ambassador, Mr. Ivo HOOGHE - Head of Development Cooperation and members of Embassy of Belgium in Hanoi visited Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and explored the implementation of cooperation projects and programs between Hue UMP and Belgian partners.
At the meeting, Prof. Nguyen Vu Quoc Huy shared the cooperation activities with Belgian partners in the past time, the progress and proposal to promote cooperation projects and programs between both countries in the field of medicine. On behalf of the University, Prof. Nguyen Vu Quoc Huy thanks the cooperation and support from Belgian government for many years, especially the Rural Health Project under the VLIR-IUC programs in renewing and improving the quality of family medicine training and primary care services towards the health care of people in the Central region, Vietnam. The Ambassador highly appreciated about the science, effectiveness, sustainability and community impact of the mid-term evaluation of the VLIR-IUC Program and the Rural Health Project, demonstrating of the effective and growing cooperation between Hue UMP and Belgium.
Prof. Nguyen Vu Quoc Huy wish that the Hue UMP would be continued to receive the support from the Belgian Government and partners for the development of Vietnam's Health in general, Thua Thien Hue province and Hue UMP in particular, in training activities, technology transfer, international cooperation, and exchange of lecturers and students, ...
Ambassador H.E. Mr. Paul JANSEN wish the cooperation programs and projects signed between the Hue UMP and Belgian partners will be successful implemented. The Ambassador looking forward for more collaboration activities between Vietnam and Belgium in the near future.
Some pictures of the trip of H.E. Mr. Paul JANSEN – The Belgian Ambassador to Vietnam at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- The decision on appointing the Rector of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy for the tenure 2019-2024 announcedThe Graduation ceremony of the 5th class and the Opening ceremony of the 7th class of International Master of Medical Biotechnology, a joint training program between Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and Sassari University, Italy.Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy representative attended The 2019 World Federation for Medical Education World Conference in Seoul, Korea
- Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy organized a Mock Test to evaluate students using UBT technologyThe opening ceremony of international master course on nursing with KhonKaen University, ThailandThe Ambassador of Australia paid a visit to Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Hue University Of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy