Education and Training of Human Resources in Service of Reform of the Health System (HPET)
Project name: EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF HUMAN RESOURCES IN SERVICE OF REFORM OF THE HEALTH SYSTEM (HPET)
Sponsor: The World Bank
Duration: 2017 - 2020
- Comprehensively reform the structure of the 6-year general medical training program in the direction of integrating basic science, basic medicine with clinical skills and community practice based on vocational practice competencies businesses, meeting social needs, and international integration.
- Develop teaching capacity for lecturers and program management capacity for managers who meet teaching and management requirements for the integrated program.
- Comprehensive reform and system of student competency evaluation.
- Develop teaching / learning materials, facilities, equipment, facilities meeting the integrated program requirements.
- Develop educational quality management and accreditation systems for the new integrated curriculum according to the output competency standards, to meet the standards of testing training programs in the region and towards the chapter accreditation standards. international submission.
Project managing team in Hue UMP:
- Improving the capacity of training, scientific research and healthcare at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and Hue University Hospital
- Holistic tools for competence – based curricula to promote Dignity in Vietnam and Nepal/ DVINE
- Advance Medical Care and Rehabilitation Education
- Educating and Practicing Speech – Language Pathology and Audiology at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Improving Access, Curriculum and Teaching in Medical education and Emerging Diseases Alliance (IMPACT MED)
- Capacity building for Nursing Faculty, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and Establishment of Emergency medical education system belongs to program “Leading University project for International cooperation”
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy