Approval of the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (KA 107) – (2020-2022) for Joint International Master Degree Program in Medical Biotechnology between Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and University of Sassari, Italia.
Following the success of Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility –ICM (2018-2020), the next stage of ICM (2020-2022) has been approved in early August 2020. This is a funding scheme of the European Union supporting the exchange of students, academic and administrative staff between European and non-Europeans Higher Education Institutions.
Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and University of Sassari has a long history of cooperation in capacity building, especially in the field of Biomedicine. During the last 15 years, Hue UMP has already sent more than 20 teaching staffs for the Ph.D. program in Biomedicine and around 50 students of the Joint International Master Degree Program in Medical Biotechnology to University of Sassari. All of these lecturers, after returning to Vietnam, have been playing a pivotal role in biomedical laboratories in Hue UMP and Central of Vietnam, which directly contributed to the foundation of Institute of Biomedical Technology in Hue UMP, and also in the region.
In 2018, both Universities successfully applied for Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility for the period 2018-2020. Based on its program, ICM has supported and funded for the mobilities of Vietnamese master students for an exchange period in the laboratories of Sassari and in those of some advanced countrie as well as the mobilities of Italian Professors to Hue and the mutual administrative staffs exchange to having best practices in the management of international student mobilities. In the second period of 2020-2020, it is expected to organize more teaching activities and to receive stronger support for this international course.
Hue University Of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy