The Signing Ceremony of Cooperation between Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and KAIOKAI Corporation
On the afternoon of September 15th 2016, KAIOKAI Corporation, Japan led by Mr. ISHIZUKA GORO - President of the Corporation and other members had a meeting with the Rector’s Board of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
After the first visit of KAIOKAI Corporation on August 7th 2016, both Parties have developed mutual interests and come to the Memorandum of Understanding, mainly including: popularizing and utilizing Japanese learning software granted by KAIOKAI Corporation, promoting and constructing the Vietnam - Japanese Culture and Language Exchange Center for Central region and Highlands, developing cross-cultural, academic and linguistic exchange activities for Vietnamese staffs and students as well as Japanese counterparts.
Besides, two sides have referred to establishing short-term training courses about elderly care, instructions for using medical devices. They pledged to promote and deploy content agreement on schedule and with high efficacy, thus enhancing the friendly and sustainable cooperation between Vietnam and Japan.
NTT, Sept 15th, 2016
Photos of Activities
News & Events
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy