The opening ceremony of international master course on nursing with KhonKaen University, Thailand
On March 22, 2018, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy held the opening ceremony of 1st international master course on nursing in cooperation with Khon Kaen University, Thailand. The University is the first public university in the Central delta and Highlands of Vietnam to launch international nursing master course and the top 5 of the country in graduate nursing training program.
The ceremony received the attendance of leaders of Department of Health, leaders of hospitals, University’s Board of Rector and leaders of functional departments; especially, the attendance of Prof. Sauwamas Khunlan Theunnadee, Rector of Nursing School, Khon Kaen University, Thailand and Professors in charge of nursing master training program, Professors and international students working and studying at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
14 program participants in the 1st international nursing master course in cooperation with Khon Kaen, Thailand
This is the first international course issued the certificates in the field of nursing at the university. The 14 program participants are key nursing staff at nursing schools and hospitals in Central delta and Highlands of Vietnam. The admitted participants had to pass a competitive entrance exam including written and oral exams in English. Throughout the course in Vietnam and Thailand, the participants will be provided with advanced knowledge in nursing science, supported in doing international research and publication
Prof. Vo Tam, University’s Vice Rector informed that the number of the university's nursing graduates every year is more than 250 and most of them succeeded in having suitable jobs and good working positions. In the trend of global integration and development, the domestic nursing program faces great opportunities and also challenges in meeting regional and world standards. In 2010, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy is the first university in Vietnam approved to open nursing specialty 1 training program. Up to now, the University has launched the 1st master course on nursing and doctoral course on nursing in the future.
On this occasion, the Professor would like to send his thanks to agencies and branches for building, verifying and approving new training program. Also, he would like to send his sincere thanks to Khon Kaen University, Thailand for cooperation with aims in public health care.
Prof. Cao Ngoc Thanh gives congratulation flower to Prof. Sauwamas Khunlan Theunnadee, Rector of Khon Kaen University, Thai Lan in cooperation of nursing master course
Prof. Sauwamas Khunlan Theunnadee, Rector of Khon Kaen University, Thailand said that this was the first graduate nursing course held abroad with aims in at improving high quality training in Vietnam and ASEAN. Khon Kaen University continues to improve the cooperation with Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy in training and scientific research.
Take the photograph between two universities
- Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy organized a Mock Test to evaluate students using UBT technologyThe Ambassador of Australia paid a visit to Hue University of Medicine and PharmacyUSAID organization and HAIVN project went on a mission at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- The Signing Ceremony of Cooperation between Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and KAIOKAI Corporation
News & Events
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy