The Ambassador of Australia paid a visit to Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
In the framework of the working visit to Thua Thien Hue province, Australian Ambassador Craig Chittick and senior officials of the Australian Embassy had a meeting with the Rector’s Board of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
Attending the meeting were Professor Cao Ngoc Thanh – Rector of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Associate Professor Nguyen Vu Quoc Huy – Vice Rector of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy; Professor Michael Dunne – Honorary Professor of Hue University, Professor at Queensland University of Technology and leaders of functional departments, Faculty of Public Health, Institute for Community Health Research and alumni of Australian Universities at Hue UMP.
The Ambassador listened to a presentation on the cooperation in education, scientific research and community health care at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and Australian partners; the proposed directions of development cooperation in the future and he was also a strong supporter of educational and research innovation to improve the quality of community health care.
Professor Cao Ngoc Thanh - Rector of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy expressed his gratitude for the visit of the Ambassador and other members and he also was looking forward to the upcoming provided support from the Ambassador and Australia Embassy in the international cooperation activities of our university, especially with Australian partners and hoped that Australian students would come to our university annually for academic purposes.
The Ambassador and other senior officials of the Embassy, along with the Rector and other members of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy have planted memorial trees in the university yard. The meeting was a great success with joy-filled atmosphere, leaving a deep impression between the two sides and being a precursor to more successful cooperation in the future.
AP, Oct 6th, 2016
Photos of Activities
- Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy organized a Mock Test to evaluate students using UBT technologyThe opening ceremony of international master course on nursing with KhonKaen University, ThailandUSAID organization and HAIVN project went on a mission at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- The Signing Ceremony of Cooperation between Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and KAIOKAI Corporation
News & Events
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy