Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students' Symposium
Hue, February 15th, 2016
It is a pleasure to invite submission of abstracts for the 4th International PhD Student Symposium, which is a key part of the biannual Hue Science Festival, in Hue City, Vietnam.
The symposium provides opportunities for exchanging ideas and sharing the latest research results across diverse areas of health science. In 2016 there will be three parallel streams in Community Health Research, Biomedical Sciences and Clinical Research.
You are cordially invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations at the symposium. Please see the next page for the program outline and abstract specifications.
Abstract Submission Due: March 14th 2016.
Confirmation of acceptance: March 18th, 2016 Symposium date: April 28th 2016.
Venue: Hue Learning Resource Center, 20 Le Loi St., Hue, Vietnam.
Please submit your abstract by email addressed to:
International PhD students Symposium, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy Email: email@example.com
The Symposium is organized by Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy (including the Hue Institute for Community Health Research and the Hue Institute of Biomedicine) in collaboration with international partners, the University of Sassari, Italy and Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
For any enquiries regarding the program, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Hue!
Prof. Cao Ngoc Thanh, MD, PhD
News & Events
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy