March 28, 1957: Hue Medical College was officially launched with the establishment of Hue University. At that time, it was recognized as Faculty of Medicine of Hue University to provide medical doctor training.
October 27, 1976: after the country reunification, the Prime Minister Pham Van Dong signed the Decision No 426-TTg to separated Hue Medical College from Hue University and directly under the managment and guidance of Ministry of Health (MOH). Hue Medical College was responsible for providing medical training of the Central – Highlands from Quang Binh to Binh Thuan provinces.
1979: Hue Medical College is merged with Hue Central Hospital to be Hue Medical Institute followed the Circular No 779/TT-BYT of MOH
April 4, 1994: Hue Medical College became a school member of Hue University by the Decree No 30/CP and under Ministry of Education and Training.
March 26, 2007: Hue Medical College was renamed as Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, belonged to Hue University by the Decision No 334/QĐ-TTg of Prime Minister.
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy