|Director:||Prof. Nguyen Khoa Hung|
|Vice-Director:||Dr. Nguyen Minh Tam|
|Address:||51 Nguyen Hue Street, Hue city|
The Family Medicine Center of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy was established on March 27th, 2015 and has officially came into operation on December 10th, 2015.
FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
- Education: supporting the educational activities of Family Medicine at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy in undergraduate, graduate and CME training program.
- Research: the Center has the function of researching of Family Medicine, Primary Care and Out-patient Care
- Examination and Treatment: the Center is the first health facility to receive patients in the healthcare system and integrate in the clinic system of the Department of Examination, Hue University Hospital.
- Outpatient care according to family medicine principals;
- Preventive and primary care;
- Managing and providing individual and family care;
- Follow-up and managing of chronic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, asthma, COPD, …);
- Screening and early detecting for cancer
- Check-up, consulting and treating hepatitis
- Check-up, consulting for psychological disorders
- Providing health education for clients.
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy