Dean: Tran Nhu Minh Hang, PhD
Vice Dean: Specialist Level 1 Ngo Van Luong, MSc. Ho Dung
The Department of psychiatry was founded on March, 1978.
Deans of Department over years:
From March 1978 to April 2005:
- Dean: Assoc.Prof. Nguyen Huu Ky, PhD. He is now the head supervisor of Provincial Forensis and Psychiatry, supervisor of Central Forensis and Psychiatry.
- Dean: Specialized Doctor Level 1 Luu Phong Bau
From May 2005 to 2014:
- Dean: Specialist Level 2 Nguyen Huu Cat
- Vice-Dean: Specialist Level 1 Ngo Van Luong; Tran Nhu Minh Hang, PhD
Since January 2015:
- Dean: Tran Nhu Minh Hang, PhD
- Vice-Dean: Specialist Level 1 Ngo Van Luong; Ho Dung, MSc
2. Organizational Structure and Personnel
Visiting Lecturer – Honorable Lecturer:
- Assoc.Prof. Nguyen Huu Ky, , PhD
- Specialist Level 2 Nguyen Huu Cat,
- Dean Tran Nhu Minh Hang, PhD
- Specialist Level 1 Ngo Van Luong
- Msc Ho Dung
Graduate Lecturer: Tran Thi Tra My, MD
Undergraduate Lecturer: Vo Thi Han, MD
- Nguyen Quang Ngoc Linh, MD
- Dang Van Tam, MD
3. Education and Training
- Undergraduate training: Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Traditional Medicine, Nursing…
- Graduate training: Speciality-oriented programs, Specialised Doctors Level 1&2.
4. Research and Application of Science-Technology:
Over 40 topics at Basic Level, 2 topics at Ministrial Level, 2 topics at National Level.
1 lecturer is a member of the administration board of National Psychiatry Program
1 lecturer is the member of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy’s Public Health Research Center.
Lecturers have also participated in many Scientific Conference in Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Ha Noi, participated in women’s scientific conference on 8/3 held by Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy. 1 lecturer is working on a topic “The changes in family structure in women whose families are suffering from depression in Thua Thien Hue”.
5. International Cooperation
Over the past 5 years there are many articles posted on Journals of Practical Medicine and University, in both Vietnamese and English. The lecturers also work with colleagues from Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City and Freiburg (Germany) to conduct scientific reports published at International Conference on Psychiatry on 18/7/2013 in Brisbane, Australia.
1 lecturer is working for PhD Thesis in Freiburg University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Germany
1 lecturer had completed the Msc Program in Queensland University, Australia in 2011
All lecturers have participated in training courses in psychiatry held by Freiburg University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Germany, through AsiaLink Scheme.
- Department of Medical Imaging
- Department of Dermatology and Venereal Diseases
- Department of Genetic Medicine
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Pathology-Forensic Medicine
- Department of Hematology
- Department of Parasitology
- Department of Tuberculosis
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Immunology and Pathophysiology
- Department of Histology-Embryology
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Experimental Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Ear-Nose-Throat
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Infectious Diseases
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Microbiology
- Hue Science Festival International PhD Students’ Symposium Program Outline for April 27th 2018
- Hue Science Festival: International PhD Students’ Symposium Call for Abstracts
- Workshop on Infection Diagnosis: Call for Applications
- Celebration program of 60th YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
- The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) Project Officer
- Extend the deadline for bids submission on Italian ODA project
- Inivitation for tender of providing equipment for the project "Training Against Medical Errors"
- Request for proposal of Consultancy services for Architectural planning, design and supervision and for training activities at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy